Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Good morning all! In 2 Timothy 4:7, Paul states "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith." If today was your last day on this earth, could you say the same? Are you still fighting the "good fight" or has your desire and passion dwindled? It is easy to fall away from our first Love because of fear or circumstances but it is well worth the energy to get back on track and finish the course that God has planned for each of us. I pray that you will be intentional today about keeping your faith.

If we have an unfounded fear of the world that causes us to retreat from the world, we will fail to bring light into the world.

Have a great day as we stand on the promises of God
Christie

1 comment:

Jodie Wolfe said...

I will think about my fears :) and get back to you.