Monday, April 21, 2008

Have you forgot how to dream? A friend commented to me how until she came across a new career opportunity, she had forgotten how to dream. I could totally relate - throughout my many years of being a mother and wife, I had forgott how to dream. As women, many times our focus is on everyone else and we feel guilty to ever make anything about ourselves. In no way am I encouraging you to put dreams over your family but I spent too many years pushing my dreams so far down that I had forgotten I had any. It wasn't until a friend brought out what they saw in me that I gained the confidence to look at those dreams again. Now, allowing God to show me how those dreams relate to His will for me is an undescribable feeling. What dreams may God want you to fulfill?

Have a great day dreaming about your part in God's plan
Christie

No comments: