Wednesday, April 23, 2008

In one of our small groups, we are studying about temptation. As we search this subject, I find myself getting down remembering so many times that I made bad choices when faced with temptation. It is so easy for me to begin my own little pity party as I look over my past but I try to soon realize that it's all history and I have to focus on making the right choices today. I have to make the choice to focus on the future and remember that my sins are forgiven and God doesn't even see them any more. The same goes for you - start the discipline in your mind to get rid of your regrets as soon as they enter. We are to learn from our mistakes but not be hindered from them. God wants to use temptations to build our character and each time we make the right choice, we become more like Him.

Have a great day focusing on your future with God
Christie

No comments: