Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good morning all! I shared a verse with you from Mark 5:36 (..."Do not be afraid any longer, only believe.") which I think has become my new life verse. I have really been working hard at overcoming fear over the last couple years. It is my goal to one day live my life unafraid. God has also asked me to put my fearful journey and the way out into a book so that my story can inspire others. I have found it difficult at times to find the time to write but I will have an opportunity to meet with publishers at the She Speaks Conference in June so I would like your prayers for me to be able to get it done. My husband's sweet grandma gave me some good advice: "only you can write your story, but you can have help with everything else that needs to be done - so write!" I am so thankful for the godly counsel of people older than me.

I will make a choice today, to not be afraid, but to only believe in the One who is always faithful. I encourage you to do the same.

Christie

No comments: