Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Good morning all! Thank you so much to everyone that has responded to my request for your top 10 fears! I would love to hear from everyone possible, so let your friends know about it too!

My husband and I have felt God preparing us for something for awhile now. We have been unclear as to what, but just have the notion in our hearts. Only God can be the reason for what happened with my husband's job last week. He had been praying that God would give him a job that would be closer to home. Out of the blue, he received a phone call asking him to come in for an interview for a job only 10 miles away from our home. He went and when the interview went great, he was then sent for a second interview with the district manager of the company. During his second interview, the district manager explained that Mike was overqualified for the position and wanted him to manage the entire store. He has been asked many times in his current position to move into management, but was unwilling to work the crazy hours that would require. At the new company, he will be the manager and still work hours that allow him to be available to his family. There is no other explanation for this sweet blessing but God. He is so faithful and we are so excited to be in His will.

Have a great day as we stand on the promises of God
Christie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic!

Pastor Brian

Tanya said...

God is so good. I am so thrilled to hear what God does for others. I will post my 10 fears on my new blog. www.biynah.wordpress.com
and I will let all my blog buddies know about what you would like to see. God bless you. Tanya

Denise said...

Bless you sweetie.

Indian Lake Papa said...

I will list my fear that comes to the forefront. I have a fear about my own health. I am dealing w/moderate tremors and have no idea what road God & I are going to walk together on. I ask Him daily, "where are we going??" He just smiles and leads on.

Just Call Me Grammy said...

That is good news! I thought of you today as we came and went past Pontiac on our way to a long, cold Cub game.