Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've been reading parts of Isaiah this week. It was written to call the people of Judah back to God. I have found alot of encouragement as I read. I, like the people of Judah have fallen away at times in my life, but how sweet it is to know that my God is always calling me back. I'm so thankful that He never gives up on me.
Here's some encouragement for you:
49:10 "They will not hunger or thirst, nor will the scorching heat or sun strike them down; for He who has compassion on them will lead them and will guide them to springs of water.

49:13 ...For the Lord has comforted His people and will have compassion on His afflicted.

50:10 Who is among you that fears the Lord, that obeys the voice of His servant, that walks in darkness and has no light? LET HIM TRUST IN THE NAME OF THE LORD AND RELY ON HIS GOD.

51:1 ...Look to the rock from which you were hewn and to the quarry from which you were dug.

51:6 ...But My salvation will be forever, and my righteousness will not wane.

51:16 "I have put My words in your mouth and have covered you with the shadow of My hand...

Have a blessed day
Christie

No comments: