Monday, April 7, 2008

Well, it's official - we started packing this past weekend. I guess I had been putting it off feeling a little overwhelmed by the task but since it was a beautiful day yesterday, we took the opportunity to pack up the attic above the garage. At least I feel like I accomplished something.

My great uncle and cousin came up from Kentucky over the weekend too! I hadn't seen my uncle since I was a little girl and so it was a sweet reunion. It gave us the opportunity to also spend time with our extended family which was so wonderful.

We still haven't decided where we're moving yet, but are hopeful to find out more this week between 2 options we are looking into. We are confident that God will provide but the hard part is being patient.

I read this morning in 1 Corinthians13 about love. It is always a good reminder to me that it doesn't matter about anything else we may have because without love, we have nothing. It is so easy to fall into the trap of seeing all the things happening around us and to us but miss out on all the ways we can love others.

Have a great day as we focus on loving those around us
Christie

No comments: