Monday, March 31, 2008

I know I say it alot, but I just can't say it enough - God is so faithful!! I had shared with you that my husband and son had the flu a couple weeks ago and then I struggled with it all last week. Because I'm the mom, I thought I could keep on with all my daily tasks and just fight through the flu, but it didn't work. By Thursday, I couldn't do it any longer and had to head to bed. I spent Thurs, Fri and Sat feeling terrible and wondering how I would ever have enough strength to speak on Sunday. I prayed and I had others praying for me. I was amazed to wake up feeling so much better on Sunday! A cough was all that remained. Once again, God blessed me with His words as I shared the message. He is so faithful!

Have a great day as we gain confidence from His faithfulness
Christie

1 comment:

Jodie Wolfe said...

If you have a few minutes, I would love your input on my blog in regards to the ten struggles that Christian women face. Thank you!