Friday, April 18, 2008

As many of you know, my husband and I have been patiently and prayerfully searching for somewhere to live after we close on our house next month. Yes, I know that it is probably hard for you to believe, but we have actually been patient. Patience is quite a struggle for us, but God was faithful once again and our patience has paid off. Since we haven't been able to find a house to purchase in our price range and accomadating to my daycare, we were going to rent a house in the country until we were able to purchase something. The day before we were planning on signing the lease, we received a call from a friend who told us about a possible home for us. We called, looked at the house, and knew it was the one for us. It is exactly what we've always dreamed of - 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, country setting and already set up for my daycare. Once again, I repeat, God is faithful. It is His will that we are patient and when we obey, we are blessed. I am overwhelmed with God's goodness.

Have a great day as we praise our Lord and Savior
Christie

1 comment:

much2ponder said...

Wow! That is pretty cool!