Thursday, April 3, 2008

Good morning all my bloggy friends! Thanks again for all the great input on fears - keep it coming. I would like to hear from at least 100 people.

I had shared with you a few weeks ago that there was going to be an article coming out in a local newspaper about Awaken the Heart Ministries. It came out last Saturday and I was so surprised to see an article that consumed a page and a quarter. I've had several people comment on how informative it was and have already received a call for another speaking engagement from it. I just wanted to share with you another way that God is faithful and opens doors in our lives when we are willing to say yes and follow His will for us.

Have you made the commitment to say yes to God today? I want to encourage you to wake up each morning and say yes to God before He even asks you - this will prepare your heart for each opportunity.

Have a great day as we say yes to our Lord
Christie

1 comment:

Pamela (His maidservant) said...

Christine, I reflected on your survey in my post this morning. I hope anyone who stops by my blog ends up here because of it.

Blessing!

In His Graces~Pamela