Tuesday, April 15, 2008

As I read Jeremiah 24 this morning, I was reminded of God's provisions for His children. I have personally seen His provision over and over in my life, but I want to assure you that we are not blessed when life goes good and cursed when it doesn't. But trouble is a blessing when it makes us stronger and closer to God, and prosperity is a curses if it makes us fall away from God. I know that I have learned the most in my spiritual walk while dealing with very difficult situations. I have had experiences when I only had God and no one else and these were the times that I learned that my God is enough. When you truly realize that God is all you need, the troubles of the world seem to fade in comparison to His greatness.

Next time troubles come your way, have an open heart and pray that God will teach you what He wants you to know and when life is filled with blessings, pray that God will use your prosperity to glorify Himself.

Have a great day knowing that our God is more than enough
Christie

No comments: