Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Things are busy but good at the homefront this week. We've been doing all the last minute things before our move tomorrow. I hope I have all the utilities switched over and haven't forgotten anything. My friends weren't surprised when I told them that I've been packed for a week already and now just waiting patiently for the move. They tell me that I'm overly organized and it annoys them. It's just who I am. I will have a few essentials that I will pack today and tomorrow that we needed over the past week, but other than that - we're good to go. As you can probably tell, I'm excited. We took 3 trailer loads over to the house last night and are in hopes that we can do a little more tonight so that our jobs on Thursday will be minimal. I wanted to have a couple days to get organized because I will be speaking at a women's tea on Sunday. I didn't want to be stressed and unfocused so God could use the best of me. Enough about me. I pray that your day will be blessed and your focus will be on our sweet Lord and Savior
Christie

No comments: