Friday, April 4, 2008

Good morning all! The last two days have been quite interesting in my neck of the woods. I had a colonoscopy yesterday and the two day prep beforehand was not a fun one. But I'm glad it's all over with and the results were good. The strange thing was that the doctor said he saw something that looked like shiny pearls in my colon. Explain that one! I guess I'm weird inside and out! I'm headed for my yearly with the gynecologist today so I'll be glad to not see any more doctors for a very long time! I guess my hundred point inspection will end.

On a less gross note, I am excited to share that I think we may have found somewhere to live when we close on the sale of our house next month. We are looking into renting a house in the country until we find the house we want to buy. We will meet with the owners tomorrow and hopefully get everything worked out. It will be nice to know that we won't have to live in a cardboard box. :) God is so faithful in taking care of everything we need.

Have a great day as we are servants to all
Christie

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hi Christie,
I listed my top ten fears on my blog. I'm so glad your colonoscopy turned out well and that your housing situation is turning out OK. God bless!