Monday, March 2, 2009

Good morning and happy Monday! I'm feeling refreshed and revived after a much-needed weekend. I spent most of the day Saturday, working on relationships. I spoke in previous posts about God's prompting for me to reconcile and restore relationships that have been hurt. Through God's grace, I was able to ask forgiveness and reconcile with a person. Has the process been difficult for me? Absolutely! But has it been a total blessing? Absolutely! I am thankful for the Holy Spirit's prompting and for the strength that He gives me to obey.

Then, I worked on enhancing some already good relationships. Spending time with people that I don't get the opportunity to see very often. All times that I intentionally spend making the relationships I have, better, I am blessed.

The anger and bitterness that I've held inside is being cleansed - what an amazing feeling and what an even more amazing God we serve!!!

Hebrews 12:14-15 Pursue peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it may be defiled;

Philippians 2:3-4 Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.

Have a great day

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: