Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm beginning to believe the old saying "bad things happen in threes". Last week, our purchase of a new house fell through, Tuesday - one of my daycare parents told me of their decision to take their kids somewhere else due to scheduling issues, and then yesterday, when I came home from picking up my kids from school, my car smelt like it was burning up and had smoke rolling from under the hood.

For the past couple days, my husband and I have found ourselves worrying, wondering and continuously praying. I read that people seek God the most during tragedy and transition. We are definitely not facing tragedy but transition for sure.

What does God want for us or to teach us in each of these situations? I'm not sure as of yet but I know that He is faithful. I know that He is good. I know that He is trustworthy.

As I continue to pray and rely on His assurance, I will wait patiently for His sweet provision.

Romans 8:28 "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."
Amen

Have a great day

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: