Good morning and happy Friday! I hope this post finds you doing well. Today, I want to post yesterday's blog from Lysa Terkeurst for all you moms. I totally agreed as I read each sentance. Enjoy.
For the sake of a mighty fine tastebud
Dear children of the world,You are loved. You are absolutely adored. You are one of the best gifts God ever thought of!All that said, please listen carefully to the following instructions lest you send your mama to the crazy house:
1. It's never okay to wipe the treasures you dig from the depths of your nostrils on anything other than a tissue headed in the direction of a trashcan.
2. When you need your mama, get up out of your chair and quietly go find her. Screaming "MAMA! MAMA! MAMA! MAMAAAAAA!" will make her blood pressure rise to the point of no return for like an hour. And when she finally lays her sweet little bulging eyes on your sweet little self, there better be something bleeding.
3. If your mama ever asks if anything about her body looks big, say no. Just say no. Let's practice. "No mama."
4. When your mama stands in her hot little kitchen, to cook a hot little meal for your hot little tummy- do not tell her you'd rather have mac and cheese. Nope. Do not do that. Don't even utter the word mac. It will make her want to sit down in the middle of the kitchen and scream. Really loud. Loudly. You get the point.
5. Your eyeballs are beautiful. Yes they are. But if they roll at the wrong time, they will be your greatest downfall. Oh yes they will. Especially if said eye roll occurs while you simultaneously mumble the word "whatever." Ewww, that might be a really bad moment of your life.We mama's don't like bad moments. We like happy moments. Kodak moments actually. The more of these you give us, the less our hair will gray, the less our skin will wrinkle and the less potato chips and chocolate we'll consume. Then the less cellulite we'll have.And it will be very bad for you if cellulite starts to take over our bodies because we'll strip the kitchen of everything that tastes good and replace it with fiber and no fat everything.
So, for the sake of your taste buds- be nice to your mama.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Have a great day and a great weekend!
Living fearlessly in Christ