Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! What a great day to give praise to our Lord. I am truly blessed and so are you. If you don't "feel" like praising God right now, make a list of all the things you have to be thankful for - I guarantee it will put praise in your heart and a spring in your step.

I began reading the book of Lamentations this morning. As I read, I quickly realized that there have been times in my life when I lamented and had good reason to - but God held me up during those times when I couldn't stand on my own, He comforted me and pulled me through. I began to praise Him and thank Him for all those difficult times because without them, I wouldn't know in my heart how faithful our God is. I am humbled by His sweet love and grace.

Have a great day with a grateful heart
Christie

No comments: