Monday, June 16, 2008

Good morning all my bloggy friends! Hope this post finds you doing great! As I read Psalm 103 and 104 this morning, something jumped out at me. Both chapters were about how great our God is and how we should praise Him at all times. They are very encouraging and inspiring. 104:29 said ....when You take away their breath, they die and return to their dust. It was a great reminder to me that God gives me every single breath that I take - something that I take for granted and very seldom think about - breath. If there are times in our lives that we are in the midst of our own pity party and think there is nothing to be thankful for - just remember, there are many reasons to be thankful, even down to each breath we take. God wants to have a part of every aspect of your life, are you allowing Him to?

Breath easy today, my friend, for if God is for you - who can be against you

Christie

1 comment:

much2ponder said...

((((Christy)))))))thanks for the encouraging message. If my heart was not already awakened...it would for sure be after reading this post. God is good!