Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank you for those praying over my message for last night. It was such a sweet blessing to speak to the women of Pontiac Bible Church. God was able to use my mouth to impact those who have lived their lives guided by fear. What a wonderful and hospitable group of women.

Tonight I head to Little Galilee Christian Camp in Clinton IL to speak during campfire for a group of high school students. I pray that my transparency about my mistakes as a teen will inspire and encourage these young people to stand firm in their faith.

God is so good and faithful. His will for all of us is abundant life - a life filled with His joy, love and fellowship. Just say yes and let God do the rest.

Have a great day
Christie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christie,

I heard you did a great job last night!

Pastor Brian