Monday, June 9, 2008

Good morning my bloggy friends! Hope this post finds you well. You will never guess what I was able to do over the weekend, something I haven't done in a looong time, - REST. It was very strange, but as I watched my husband drag more and more everyday last week, I realized that it was time for both of us to take some time off from our busy schedule. Today, I'm ready to start again. I ask for your prayers for my speaking this week - I have an opportunity to speak to a group of women on Wednesday and a group of high schooler's on Thursday. I have been working with a marketing firm who has helped me to rewrite my messages in order to have more of an impact for Christ. I will be using my renewed messages this week for the first time and I am so excited. Please pray that God will prepare my heart and the hearts of those who will hear His message

Have a great day
Christie

No comments: