Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good morning all my bloggy friends! I'm back home and on my normal schedule - whatever "normal" is. O.K., the whole flying experience was not what I'd hoped it would be. I thought since I didn't have motion sickness in the car, I wouldn't on the plane - not so much. But my sweet faithful Lord, got me where I needed to be and then back again. He is so trustworthy! The conference was good and I found myself in a different role than last year. God put many women in my path that were new to the conference and very nervous about their speaking and writing presentations. He gave me the opportunity to encourage and inspire these women to step out in faith and say yes to Him even when they were afraid. God is so good!

I heard someone say, courage is not never being afraid - but being afraid and doing it anyway! I pray that you will have great courage today.

Have a great day experiencing God
Christie

No comments: