Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Once again, I feel ashamed and dumb for ever doubting the power of our Lord. What was I thinking? A God that has created and sustains the entire universe can easily handle any problems I may have!

My speech went great last night and the words flowed just like so many other times when I have given my mouth to the Lord. This is just another time that God is probably shaking His head and saying, oh you of little faith!

Yesterday, one of my pastor's reminded me - God's not interested in our perfection...just our direction. Oh, how these words are so true. God expects me to give my all in all I do but He already knows that even my all is not even close to perfection. Most times my perfection desire is to please me and not God. Just because I expect A's on all my assignments doesn't mean that I have failed if I don't accomplish it. God is pleased because I am obeying Him by going to school.

I hope this helps you in determining what is your will and what is God's will. Way too often, my will gets in the way!

Have a great day

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: