Monday, June 22, 2009

Good morning and happy Monday! I couldn't get my pictures to load in the right order so I'll give you a backwards recap of a wonderful weekend:
Yesterday, my kids and I enjoyed spending an entire day with their daddy. We went to church, had lunch with friends, took a nap, grilled out for supper and then walked to Dairy Queen for a treat. In my biased opinion, my hubby is the best daddy ever! :)
On Saturday, we celebrated Father's Day with my dad. It was so cool to have all the cousins together to play. Afterwards, we headed to my brother's house to try out his new 4 wheeler track. As you can tell from the picture, the kids had a great time!!

Nate got a little muddy
Cousins
My dad
Then to start the wonderful weekend, I spent part of Thursday and Friday with some great friends. I could really get used to laying by the pool with great conversation but it ended so quickly! These are my friends Christi, Carol and Dee.
Well, I'm back to real life today with laundry, kids and groceries to get but I wouldn't trade it for anything! :)
Hope you had a great weekend too!
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie



No comments: