Friday, June 26, 2009

Good morning and happy Friday my bloggy friends! I have been soaking up the sweet words of God in Isaiah lately. The attributes of God come shining through and it gives me great encouragement.

Read and be encouraged in our God:

49:15-16 "Can a woman forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you. Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands."...

49:20 Go forth from Babylon! Flee from the Chaldeans! Declare with the sound of joyful shouting, proclaim this, send it out to the end of the earth; say, "The Lord has redeemed His servant Jacob."
My Bible's commentary says this:
What is holding you captive? Be free! The Lord has redeemed His servants from the slavery of sin. When you let Him free you from your captivity, you will feel like shouting with joy.


51:6 ...But My salvation will be forever, and My righteousness will not wane.

Shout for joy and give God the praise He is due. Every good thing comes from Him, are you thankful or stuck in the rut of negativity?

Choose to be thankful today and look for God in every part of your day.

Have a great day and a great weekend!

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: