Monday, June 8, 2009

Good morning and happy Monday my bloggy friends! I am officially back to the real world today as I work on mounds of laundry, wash dishes, pick up the house and cater to and be a taxi driver for children. I am actually very thankful to have all this to come home to. While Mike and I were away and enjoying absolutely nothing to do (yes, you heard me right), we continued to thank God that we had our children, our home, our jobs and our family to come home to.
Here, we were awake and upright but it was one of the few times.

Even Cooper relaxed!
Now, this is how I spent most of my vacation. Relaxed, with my feet up - aaahhhh!

I have to admit that 3 days of eating, sleeping and boating on a beautiful lake could get very easy to get used to but I know that God's will is for me to live in the "real world"! :)
Have a great day in the real world!
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie






No comments: