Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm sniffin around again this morning. This is officially my last day of owning and operating my in-home daycare. :( I'll miss my kiddos and the comfort of being my own boss and staying at home but I know that God has a new adventure for me right around the corner. As of right now, I don't know what that new adventure will consist of but I am trusting that He will continue to provide exactly what our family needs.

I have been studying the book of Ruth and it is a great reminder of God's faithfulness. Even though we don't know the future, He does, and His perfect plan unfolds as time moves forward.

I ask for your prayers as my family and I make this transition and that God will clearly direct my path to employment.

Thank you

Have a great day and a great weekend!

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: