Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My son and I spent a few hours working on a lego New York City. This opportunity doesn't come very often, so I soaked up every second of it. Below is our beach patrol tower. It is hard to see, but I spent alot of time laughing over the girl's hair and hat. She is standing in a launcher that Nathan built to send her flying into the water whenever she is needed.
Next is the Statue of Liberty - Isn't she beautiful! We also spent much time laughing over her
Here are the tourists looking at the statue. They are very impressed!
Here is the skyscraper in which spiderman watches over the city. He is always around to fight crime.

Being a mom is one of my hardest jobs and my biggest ministry. I want to be the best that I can be. I know that I fall short everyday but I pray that God will fill in those places that I fail. Last night was a great reminder for me of how much fun it is to just play. I encourage you to take time away to spend with a child. It will be a blessing you won't forget.

Have a great day

Christie

No comments: