Monday, May 19, 2008

It's another beautiful morning in Chenoa IL. It has been so good to have sunshine for a few days, but it sounds like the rain is coming - we'll enjoy it while we can. My family and I spent alot of time outdoors over the weekend. We had softball games, birthday parties, and lots of weeding and flower planting to do. I'm tired today, but it's a good tired - a tired that makes me know I worked hard. I had asked you last week to be praying for my grandpa and I appreciate all your prayers. Please continue to pray as he has seen 10 different doctors and we still have no answers. He has stumped them all. He has been in the hospital for 2 weeks and Medicare stopped paying after 10. My heart hurts as I continue to watch him and my grandma wait but I
continue to remind myself that our God is in control and I will trust in Him.

Praise God today for His faithfulness and goodness
Christie

No comments: