Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'M BAAAACK! It's so good to be up and running again. I was concerned about the withdrawl I would experience from not having internet for a few days, but I've been so busy I didn't even think about it. All is good at the new homefront. I am officially a country girl. My dryer broke yesterday but it's ok, I just got the clothesline out of the camper and I'm good to go. I thought things would be quieter in my life as I enjoyed being secluded, but as soon as my daycare children came back, quiet is not the word to describe my life. My speaking engagement went well on Sunday and it was nice to get away from the stresses of moving for a few hours. The women at St. John's in Flanagan IL are wonderful hosts.

That's it for the updates

Have a great day experiencing God
Christie

No comments: