Thursday, May 8, 2008

I was reading at the end of Daniel this morning. He was experiencing a vision but yet was worried about not understanding all he was seeing. But he didn't have to understand, he just needed to wait patiently on our Lord to fulfill the vision. The same goes for us today - God gives us some information, but not all. There are times in our lives that we will be confused and wanting to know more but God only gives us what He wants us to have. These are the times that we must patiently endure knowing that one day we will understand why we had to experience each situation. We must wait on the One who is always trustworthy.

Have a great day waiting patiently on our Lord
Christie

2 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Christie!
I loved this post and this blog.
Godd luck.

Kathy said...

Christie, I just love reading your blogs. I have checked in every day since I found your site and it's like a little snack for my soul. Keep up the great work.