Wednesday, July 15, 2009

On Sunday, we brought our 7 year old niece and 2 year old nephew home with us to spend the night. We were sitting at the table, eating pizza. I had cut the 2 year old's piece into many little pieces. He took a bite of a piece and exclaimed "I'm done!" After denying him to get down from the table a few times, I told him that he couldn't be done until his pizza was all gone. I was sitting next to him and as I turned to talk with Mike, I saw a little hand coming over from the corner of my eye. He was trying to be sneaky and very carefully placing each piece of his pizza onto my plate and when his plate was empty, he announced once more "I'm done - pizza all gone!" I had to keep my head turned towards my husband so Mason couldn't see me laughing and Mike had to leave the room because he was laughing so hard! Don't ever doubt the mind of children - they will surprise you every time!!!

What are you trying to sneak past God and others around you? Remember, He's always watching! Live your life to respect Him.

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: