Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good morning and happy Wednesday! Tomorrow we leave for a long weekend of camping. The thing I like most about camping is that there is nothing to do! If I take time off and spend it at home, I try to accomplish as many tasks as possible but if I want to rest, I have to go camping. This will be our family's vacation this summer and I'm so excited to spend 4 days just relaxing and hanging out. Our only plans are to eat, sleep and go boating in the sun (hopefully we'll get a chance with all the rain in the forecast) - now that's a true vacation! The only bummer is that I still have to cook but I think I can handle it as my only responsibility. :)

Are you able to stay home and relax or what things do you like to do to relax and spend time with family? I'm all ears for new ideas.

Have a great day

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: