Friday, July 3, 2009

Good morning my bloggy friends! It is Friday and a long weekend for me! WooooHooo! I've got big plans of stripping wallpaper and painting, in hopes to have my kitchen done when I return to work on Tuesday. It hit me this morning that I need to find somewhere to put everything that's in my cabinets until the painting is done and I'm really not sure where that is going to be but I'm sure I'll figure something out even if it all has to go on the front porch! My neighbors are having an open house tonight and tomorrow so I'm sure they would appreciate the contents of my kitchen sitting on my front porch!

Oh, and by the way Elizabeth discovered a new spiritual gift last night. Her youth pastor asked her what she was good at and enjoyed to find out what her spiritual gift was. Her response - shopping. I've never heard of shopping as a spiritual gift, but she was sure of it!! :) She of course, had to use her gift to purchase a new outfit for the 4th of July celebration - but does there really need to be a special occasion for a new outfit? She thinks, not! I'll have to take a picture of her and her new outfit to post next time!

Well, I'm off to work - have a great day, a great 4th and a great weekend! Talk to you again on Tuesday.

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: