Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hard times are, well, hard. As humans, we don't want to go through anything which is difficult but enjoy the times of happiness and contentment. As I have been studying the book of Matthew, I have noticed that Jesus intermittently tells His disciples of His upcoming death. They are upset and grieved about it not realizing what it is going to eventually mean for them. Jesus was not looking forward to the pain and misery He would endure but He knew that His pain would produce a great result. As I look back over my life, I can see what the most difficult times have taught me. It is through the hard times that I have learned the most and it is what has made me the woman I am today. I can say that during those difficult times, I just wanted them to be over but now that they are, I have reaped the benefits of wisdom and knowledge of the particular subject.

Although your heart may be hurting, take heart in knowing that God can and will use the circumstances of your life to make you into the person that He wants you to be.

Stand firm in your faith, your reward is coming.

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: