Monday, January 19, 2009

Good morning and happy Monday! I stand amazed, once again, at our God. On Friday, I posted about reading Jeremiah 1 and the impact that it had on me. That evening, I read it to my family and we discussed what it meant to each of us. Sunday morning, we get to church and guess what the Pastor is teaching on? Jeremiah 1!! At Bible study last night, we studied it again! God is so faithful as He speaks to His children. He knows exactly what we need to hear and when we need to hear it! I praise God for and am amazed at the fact that He actually wants to speak to me - a lowly sinner, who deserves hell but by His grace have been welcomed into His family.
We had a very busy but very fun weekend, here's some highlights:
My parents, grandma, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews and us went to the Lincoln Museum in Springfield IL on Saturday. Here's a picture of all the cousins with Abraham, Mary and their children.
Then, Nathan dressed as a soldier
Saturday evening brought more fun with game night with some great friends. It's amazing what you learn about people just by playing games with them! :)
Sunday brought more fun: worshipping God, playing in the snow and watching movies.
Whew! Like I said, fun filled! I just love a weekend filled with God, family and friends - it just doesn't get any better!
Have a great day
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie













No comments: