Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good morning all! What a cold crisp morning it is here in central IL. It's cold in my house too since we woke up to no heat. The propane people are on their way since the smell of gas is so strong around our furnace and the furnace people should be headed here too. So, hopefully I can get this post done before I freeze! (I guess that's probably not possible since it's still 53 degrees, but that's what I feel like!) or I guess the other option is, until my house blows up.

But don't worry about me, just prepare yourself for a wonderful time of enjoyment with friends and family tomorrow! I'm so excited to have a four day weekend but unfortunately my hubby has to work. The kids and I are planning on decorating for Christmas while he's away. What fun we will have!

I ask that you please pray for my granny. Tomorrow would have been her and my gramps 65th wedding anniversary had he lived just a few more months. I know that it will be a hard day for her and it's one of those times that you just don't know what to say or how to bring comfort. I pray for God to wrap His loving arms around her and give her peace as she thinks on so many wonderful years together with her husband.

I pray that you will be especially thankful tomorrow - no matter what is happening around you - God is enough to give thanks for. Take the time to write all the things you are thankful for and give praise and glory to our Father.

Have a great day, a great Thanksgiving and a great weekend

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: