Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here's something a little fun for today.

35 Odd Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? can't say I've ever had it

2. Do you own a gun? Not personally, but my husband and son do. Gotta get rid of those skunks

3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? I don't like coffee and have never been to Starbucks

4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot tea

5. Do you do push ups? No

6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The few pieces my husband has given me

7. Favorite hobby? checking my emails

8. Do you have A.D.D? I don't think so

9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I give up too easily

10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: My hot peppermint tea is tasting especially good on this cool morning; It is taking me longer than usual to wake up today; I'm happy that none of my daycare children are screaming or crying at this very moment.

11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Hot tea, water, Sprite Zero, smoothies

12. Current worry right now? the right path to follow in furthering my understanding of the Bible

13. Current hate right now? crying for no reason and sassy mouths

14. Favorite place to be? somewhere that I can be still and quiet

15. Do you like to travel? I love to travel with my family but airplanes make me sick

16. What color shirt are you wearing? Gray

17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't know, never have

18. Can you whistle? Yes

19. Favorite color? yellow

20. If you could, would you be a pirate? No, I picture them without having all their teeth

21. What song do you sing in the shower? I always wake up with a song in my head, so whatever that song is for the day

22. Favorite girl's name? Elizabeth

23. Favorite boy's name? Nathan

24. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing - I don't have any pockets

25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? Strawberry Shortcake - I had the comforter and sleeping bag too!!!!

26. Worst injury? lots of sprained ankles during sports

27. Do you love where you live? Yes, yes, yes! I love living in the country

28. How many TVs do you have in your house? two

29. Who is your loudest friend? Carol

30. How many pets do you have? I guess 3, now that we haven't seen our outside cat for 5 days

31. Does someone have a crush on you? He better

32. What is your Favorite Book? that's tough - I have alot - "The Purpose Driven Life"

33. What's your favorite candy? Candy corn pumpkins

34. Favorite Sports Team? Prairie Central Jr. High Girls Basketball Team

35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I don't want to get out of bed

No comments: