Thursday, October 16, 2008

Believe it or not, I just rolled out of bed, again. My poor boy is sick, again. I'm not quite sure what is up with this flu bug of his but it wasn't but a few weeks ago that I was up during the night with him and then again, last night. When he and I got to bed around 4:30 this morning, I decided I better call off work and get some rest and hang with him. He's still asleep so we'll see what comes when he gets up. I hope no more puking!

We are supposed to be camping tomorrow for a Fall Festival at a local campground, so hopefully we'll all be well enough to go. Please pray that my sweet boy gets rid of his bug.

Over the last couple of days, I've been posting about following the Word and the voice of God. As I was reading in James, I found some fitting verses. James 1:22-24 "But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror; for once he has looked at himself and gone away, he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was."

Have a great day and a great weekend
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: