Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good morning my bloggy friends! Watch out world - I'm getting pumped! I began reading a book called "Irresistable Revolution" and I can't put it down. So far, it has me pondering this question:
If I truly and literally followed the teachings of the Bible, how would my life change?

If we stopped picking and choosing what sections of the Bible we follow, if we took each challenge, if we followed the Holy Spirit's prompting - every time, if we fed the hungry, if we homed the homeless, if we took care of the elderly and the widows, if we loved our neighbors as ourselves, if we controlled our tongues, if we spoke the truth, if we shared the Gospel, etc, etc, etc, - what would this world look like? Would people be able to differentiate Christ Followers and unbelievers?

Something for us all to ponder

Have a great day
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: