Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good morning all! Just wanted to let you know that the interview went really great yesterday. The reporter asked alot of really good questions and I was able to tell her just about every aspect of my life. She also was a Christian and we found that we are alot alike. It's so cool that I could become friends with another sister in Christ through this situation. I explained to her about the doors that God has been opening for me to be able to share with others about Him and her coming was one of those doors. She told me that there will be an addition to the Daily Leader on March 25-28 called the Progress Edition. Each day there will be a different topic - she thought my article will be under "people" and will probably be on the 28th. I pray that it will bring glory to God and open more doors for me to be able to share how awesome our God is. Thank you for praying for me. God heard and answered.

Another thought, the fruits of the Spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. How many of these are being displayed in your life? These are the measurements of your Christlikeness. I challenge you to choose one today that you may be lacking in and work on developing it in your life.

Have a great day as we are servants to all
Christie

No comments: