Wednesday, March 26, 2008

In Matthew 5:14, Jesus says you are the light of the world. Others around us will only learn about Jesus through our words and actions. I've heard it said that people won't want to know my Jesus, until they see my Jesus in me. What kind of light are you being? Are you a flashlight, a tablelamp, or a floodlight?

We hide our light when we are quiet when we should speak up, when we deny our relationship with God, ignore the needs of others, or any way we keep our Jesus to ourselves.

Be a light to others today - maybe you need to start out by just putting a smile on your face.

Have a great day as we are the light of the world
Christie

2 comments:

much2ponder said...

Hey, nice to read your blog again! I was on vacation in MO without access to a computer, but I'm home now and it is nice to catch up. I am going to make an extra effort to put a smile on my face and be a light in this world today, how bout you? Thanks for the reminder.

much2ponder said...

You can view pictures from our trip on my blog.