Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Last fall, I was in a 6 week study through our church called "Apples of Gold". It was an opportunity that changed my life. It consisted of mentors and mentees. I had never had a mentor before but now I have 7! We had a get together last night to catch up on all that was going on in our lives and I felt so blessed to be together again. The godly wisdom that my mentors shared has impacted every aspect of my life. Like I said, it was something I had never experienced before. It has really made me realize how instruction from mature Christians is such an important part of my growing and maturing. It also made me take the role of mentor that I am sometimes in, more seriously. No matter where you are in your faith, you can still be a mentor to someone else - take every opportunity you can because you just never know what kind of impact you can have.

Have a great day as we are servants to all
Christie

No comments: