Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm so excited!!! I received a phone call early this morning from a friend who was struggling with saying yes to God. Over the past year, God has made it very clear to her and her husband that they were to start a new business. Very slowly and reluctantly they have begun while her husband continued working full time. He has been feeling lead to quit his job to work on the business full time but has been too afraid to do it. God has been giving him many affirmations and he is finally ready to say yes and take the biggest step he ever has in his faith. But will his wife stand behind his decision? What an awesome opportunity to say yes to God by submitting to her husband. I know she will but it will not be easy - for either of them. God's plan for us is not to be comfortable, but to build character.

I know what it feels like to live your life afraid, I've done it for most of my life. I also know what it's like to pass up many doors that God has opened because of letting fear be my guide. What is it that you are afraid to do? What doors are you walking right by? Stop waiting - stop being afraid - say yes to God today!!!!!!!

Have a great day standing in the boldness of God,
Christie

No comments: