Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I was very excited yesterday to receive a call from a reporter at the Pontiac Daily Leader. She asked if they could come interview me today for a story they want to do on "I'm Glad I'm a Mom" which I am a contributing author. It will be a great opportunity to share about what God has done in my life and about my ministry. The interview is at 12:30 and I ask that you will be praying for God's words to come from my mouth and that He will receive any and all glory. I have this problem with my mouth running faster than my brain and it gets worse when I'm nervous so I'm just praying for only God's words and none of my own.

Also, I purchased extra copies of "I'm Glad I'm a Mom" if you would like to purchase one for $13 or you can order one through www.hearts-at-home.org

Have a great day as we are servants to all
Christie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christie,

That's a neat opportunity. I'll pray that you'll have an opening to share the gospel with the reporter and that he/she will print it in the paper.

Make sure you give out your website information and other contact details so people can get in touch with you.

Pastor Brian