Monday, March 24, 2008

Good morning all! I hope you had a wonderful Easter. I was laid up trying to get over the sickies that my husband and son had last week and so sweetly gave to me. I feel like I moving in the right direction today and have a house full of children to keep me on my toes.

Anyway, on to the important stuff. I've been doing alot of research on fear for the book proposal I'm working on. As I read over Isaiah 43:1-5, I instantly thought that I should share some of these truths with you.
"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you"
"I have called you by name; you are Mine"
"you are precious in My sight"
"you are honored and I love you"
"Do not fear, for I am with you"
Think of the difference it would make in your life if you memorized and reminded yourself of theses truths everyday. Don't just know them in your head, but believe them in your heart.

Have a great day as we are servants to all
Christie

No comments: