Monday, January 7, 2008

Praise God! His words spilled from my mouth yesterday. God is so faithful and I am so not. It frustrates me so much that I continue to doubt and fear even though God is always there for me. The passion of my life is to tell others about God. I want everyone to know how awesome He is and what He can do through them. When I get the opportunity to speak, I get to fulfill that passion, but satan works harder than ever. He knows just what to whisper in my ear, to make me feel unworthy and incapable and temptations seem so much stronger when I am obeying God. I truly want to recognize satan's lies faster than I ever have before so I can focus on Truth.

Matthew 5:16 "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven."

Yesterday, an elder was quoting a saying "partial obedience isn't obedience at all". He misread and said "practical obedience isn't obedience at all" - I agree with both statments. Radical, life-changing, faithfilled obedience is true obedience.

No comments: