Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good morning all! I have some very exciting news to share with you. I read Lysa Terkeurst's blog yesterday and found out that she is having another contest and this time, the prize is a scholarship to the She Speaks Conference. Oh how I would love to win this one! It was the most amazing experience when I went last year and I just can't wait to go back. Of course, as usual, I don't have the money to go - yet - but God is faithful and I know that if He wants me to go, He will provide. My family went with me last year but Liz and Mike will have a basketball tournament the same weekend so I'll be going by myself. A 13 hour drive is a little much for me so I will fly for the first time. My first trip with just me and God - how exciting!

Then I received a email from my friend in Arizona that I met last year at She Speaks that let me know that the Women's Ministry team at her church is prayerfully considering me to speak at their women's retreat. I am very excited and hope that God makes clear to them if I am the one He wants.

To top off my entire day, I noticed that Lysa Terkeurst left a comment on yesterdays blog.

Wow! I needed a day like yesterday. It seemed like it had been a long time since I really had a great day. Praise God for being so good.

Hope your day is great today
Christie

No comments: