Friday, February 29, 2008

John 13:34-35 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."

"They'll know we are Christians by our Love" is the song that popped into my head when I read this verse. Is this true for you? Do your outward actions of love show Who your focus is?

When you walk into a store or restaurant, is the person behind the counter just someone who is to serve you or do you see them as someone who Jesus loves just as much as you?

Are you kind and welcoming to new people you meet or are you hard to approach?

Who is in your life that needs to be loved and yet you ignore them?

God is Love - when we show love to others, we show them God

Have a great day as we are servants to all
Christie

1 comment:

much2ponder said...

Thanks for the reminder! I was a bit dazed over the past month, February, thought it is the shortest month of the year seems the longest. the haze is lifting and I can see other people again! Hurray! I am going to be more intentional about serving other by loving them, by the grace of God. I cannot love anyone without first understand how much I am loved. Praise the Lord for his mercy is new every day!