Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Good morning all! I am finishing up a packet today to send to Hearts at Home. I am applying to be listed in their speaker database. The Hearts at Home Conference has greatly impacted my life and I want to share it with other women. Please be praying that God's will be done in their decision.

Speaking of praying, I was reading a message yesterday on prayer. I agreed that sometimes my prayers can be pretty general ("bless this, protection for this") even lax at times. God calls us to a powerful prayer life. Prayer is the key that unlocks faith in our lives and shows our reliance on God. It should never be something we do to check off our list, but something we desire to do to connect with God. I want to work harder at keeping a very focused prayer life - a prayer life that is very specific and bold because God is listening.

Have a great day being a servant to all
Christie

No comments: