Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!! Love is in the air! It is so cool how God speaks. I prayed last week about how I want to feel and show more love to others. Why I'm surprised, I don't know because God is always faithful, but everyday since I prayed that prayer God has spoke very clearly to me about love. He has spoke to me through blogs I've read, magazine articles, a book and also His Word. I get so excited and yet humbled when God speaks so clearly. He is so good.

Something else I'm excited about - I spoke with the scholarship person at Proverbs 31 this week and she informed me that money has been coming in for me to attend She Speaks. I just want to say THANK YOU!! Words cannot express how much I appreciate your generosity. I am so excited to attend She Speaks again, it will be a life changing experience.

Don't forget, the new website will be coming soon. Pray that the information it contains will awaken and impact hearts for Christ.

Have a great day as we are servants to all
Christie

No comments: